Tick Remover Set Of 2
Medisure Tick Removers are a reliable and simple way to remove ticks from the skin.
How To Use
- Carefully select the size of remover to suit the tick to be removed.
- Slide remover against skin to engage tick at point of entry to the skin.
- Lift the remover lightly and rotate
- after 2 or 3 complete turns the tick should detach.
- TURN IN ONE DIRECTION ONLY. This action should release the tick's barbs and minimise the risk of tick parts remaining under the skin.
- LIGHLY LIFT AND ROTATE TO REMOVE TICK. Do not use this remover to lever or pull the tick straight out of the skin.
- Destroy and dispose of the tick carefully. Consider squashing in tissue and then either flushing down a toilet or sealing in a bag before placing in a rubbish bin.
- Disinfect the bite site and thoroughly wash hands after the removal and disposal is complete.
- Wash removers thoroughly after use with warm soapy water and/or mild disinfectant. Rinse with clean water and dry before storing.
- Keep away from children when not in use.
- Not suitable for use by children.
- Ticks can spread serious infections - consult a medical professional with any worrying symptoms or other concerns.