Ayumi Amla Powder Natural Hair Conditioner 100g
Known colloquially as Indian Gooseberry, Amla is an edible fruit renowned globally for its extraordinarily high levels of Vitamin C and antioxidants. Traditionally used for its natural hair conditioning properties, Amla is mixed into a paste to nourish and replenish the hair leaving it soft, silky and lustrous.
How To Use
1. Use 20g of Amla Powder.
2. Add warm water to make a smooth paste.
3. After washing your hair, apply the conditioning Amla paste.
4. Apply the paste to hair and scalp, gently massaging with fingertips. Ensure even coverage (avoiding contact with eyes).
5. Leave the paste on for between 5-20 minutes depending on intensity of conditioning treatment needed.
6. Rinse and wash hair thoroughly using warm water.
Use once or twice weekly to condition hair.
Emblica officinalis (Amla) Fruit Powder.
- Vegan Approved by Vegetarian Society
- Cruelty Free
- Dermatologically Tested
- Contains Essential Oils
This product can naturally slightly darken hair, a strand test should be carried out for fair or blonde hair.
With natural products, a skin test is recommended prior to use. Apply a small amount of paste behind the ear and wait 24 hours. If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use.
Avoid contact with the eyes.