Ayumi Neem Powder Natural Anti-Bacterial Face Wash 100g
Traditionally known in India as ‘the village pharmacy’, Neem is renowned for its antibacterial, detoxifying and purifying properties. Used for centuries to make cleansing face washes, in Ayurveda Neem is held to possess cooling, soothing and astringent qualities, so that it helps to cleanse, tone and moisturise in one.
How To Use
1. Use 10g of Neem Powder.
2. Add warm water until a smooth paste is formed.
3. Apply the cleansing paste to face, gently massaging with fingertips.
4. Leave the paste on for 5 minutes.
5. Rinse and remove using warm water.
6. To boost complexion, splash face with cold water after washing.
1. Prepare as above.
2. Add 20g of Ayumi Multani Mati powder clay.
3. Apply to face and leave for 15-20 minutes.
4. Rinse and remove with warm water.
5. To boost complexion, splash face with cold water after washing.
Azadirachta indica (Neem) Leaf Powder
- Vegan Approved by Vegetarian Society
- Cruelty Free
- Dermatologically Tested
- Contains Essential Oils
Allergy advice: Avoid contact with the eyes. With natural products, a skin test is recommended prior to use. Apply a small amount of paste behind the ear and wait 24 hours. If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use.