Matte Black Manicure Set- Tweezer, Clipper & Emery Board
- Carefully clean the skin and remove any cosmetic products from the area.
- Hairs should be plucked individually and in the direction of growth, using a swift plucking action.
- Removal will be made easier if the skin is held tight.
THIS PRODUCT HAS SHARP EDGES. TAKE CARE WHEN HANDLING.
- Holding the board gently work from the outer edge of each nail towards the middle.
- File in one direction only, making sure that the file lifts off the nail after each stroke to avoid a sawing action.
- Having achieved the desired shape on first side of nail, repeat on other side of nail to match.
- Shape the nails with the more abrasive side, and use the less abrasive side for finishing.