Tooth-Fil Temporary Tooth Filling
Tooth-Fil Temporary Tooth Filling is a zinc oxide based temporary filling material which instantly replaces lost fillings. Included 10 standard fillings per pack. Pre mixed and ready for use. 3g
How To Use
- Remove a small amount of Tooth-Fil.
- Place on to tooth which requires filling and gently bite using moderate pressure.
- The paste will set when it comes in contact with saliva
- Make sure tooth is not overfilled and then do not disturb for 3 minutes, after which rinse mouth with warm water and spit out.
- Avoid further biting or applying further pressure on the filling for at least 15 minute.
- Seek dentists advice as soon as possible.
- For difficult to reach fillings, use the spatula enclosed to pack Tooth-Fil into cavity.
- For very large or painful fillings seek dental advice.
- In cold environments, you may experience difficulty in removing paste from syringe. In such conditions first warm syringe in the palm of your hand and try again.
- Once Tooth-Fil is removed from syringe, paste should not be returned.
- Tooth-Fil does not stick to teeth, it will only be retained inside of cavity.
- Do not use continuously for more than 28 days.
- After use, securely replace cap and store in a cool dry place.
- Ready to use and requires no mixing.