Ear Plugs 4 Pairs
Medisure Foam Ear Plugs are made from slow expanding, soft foam to ensure comfort and an effective seal. Ideal for reducing noise and general discomfort whilst sleeping, swimming, traveling and many other recreational activities.
How To Use
- Gently squeeze rounded end to shape and insert into ear. Foam will slowly expand to fit.
- Wash with warm soapy water, rinse well with clean water and allow to dry naturally
- Discard when worn, soiled or damaged.
- Consult a doctor before use where the user has a perforated eardrum or where any other relevant medical condition is present.
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct heat sources.
- Close adult supervision is required for use by children. Not suitable for young children.
- Do not insert into inner ear canal or press deeply into ear.
- Use only to reduce domestic noise nuisance or general discomfort. Will not provide protection from excessive noise levels.
- Not intended to protect against infection or to assist in the treatment of any medical condition.
- Keep away from babies and young children at all times.
- Thoroughly inspect each ear plug before using for the first time and before each further use. Discard at first signs of wear, damage or weakness.