Gel Eye Mask
How To Use
- Please retain the information on this pack for future reference.
- For cool use place the eye mask in a fridge for up to 30 minutes. Do not freeze and do not cool to below 5°c.
- To warm eye mask place in a bowl of water that has been previously heated to no more than and warm. Leave mask immersed for around 5 minutes.
- Carefully check that the heated or cooled mask feels comfortable against the skin.
- Remove immediately with any discomfort. Both extreme cold and extreme heat can cause injury or damage to skin.
- To clean wipe carefully with a damp cloth only. Allow to dry naturally or wipe with a soft cloth.
- Discard sensibly once mask becomes soiled or damaged.
- This item can be safely disposed of along with your usual household refuse and is not recyclable.
- Do not place in a freezer or microwave oven.
- Do not freeze - contact with low or high temperatures can damage skin.
- Only cool in a domestic refrigerator.
- Only heat in a container of warm water.
- Carefully read all instructions on this pack before use.
- Not suitable for use by children.
- Keep away from fire and do not place on or near any direct heat source.
- Do not place in a microwave or conventional oven.
- Do not use next to irritated, sensitive or broken skin.
- inspect at regular intervals. discard if found worn or damaged.