Fine Toothed Comb Handled
Regular use of a Medisure Fine Toothed Comb will help to keep your hair clean, healthy and clear of debris and other particles that may become attached to the hair shafts.
How To Use
- Before using a fine toothed comb, wash hair as normal and comb through with a regular comb to remove tangles.
- Use a fine toothed comb on wet hair and comb thoroughly from root to tip with every stroke.
- Carefully inspect the comb after each stroke and clear away any particles that may have collected.
- Debris removal may be more effective when the fine toothed comb is used on wet hair that has standard hair conditioner applied. Rinse away conditioner as usual after combing.
- Wash comb thoroughly after each use in warm soapy water and allow to dry naturally before storage.
- Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight and direct heat sources.
- Keep away from children when not in use.