Reusable Hand Warmers 2 Pack
2 Reusable Hand Warmers, each giving around 45 minutes of warmth. Easily activated by bending the metal disc inside the gel pouch with your fingers. Reusable and easily recharged by boiling Hand Warmers in boiling water. Hand warmers are made from latex free material.
Please read all instructions and warnings before use and retain for future reference.
Size 100mm x 68mm. Weight 80g each.
Instructions for use
- Activate heating by bending/pressing the metal disc inside the pouch with your fingers. As the metal disc flexes the gel should start to crystalise and to get warm. The gel will harden and turn opaque once activated.
- Upon activation knead the pouch with your fingers for a few seconds to assist the reaction.
- Recharge by boiling in a saucepan of water for 15 minutes.
- Whilst recharging use a suitable kitchen utensil to prevent the warmers from prolonged contact with heated surfaces of the pan.
- Allow hand warmers to fully cool before re-activating.
Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight and direct heat sources.
- Do not microwave - only boil in a suitable saucepan using plenty of clean water.
- Boil under constant attention and take care to avoid injury when removing the hot warmers from the pan.
- Do not apply to injured, sensitive, broken, infected or irritated skin.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Choking hazard - not suitable for infants or children.
- Do not use these hand warmers in conjunction with any other personal heating or cooling product.
- Immediately discontinue use with any adverse reaction, redness, burning or discomfort to the skin.
Use only in strict accordance with the advice on this pack and check hand warmers frequently. Discard with household waste when worn, damaged or faulty.
BURN HAZARD - burns can be caused even at low temperatures.
DO NOT MICROWAVE - do not put hand warmers in a microwave oven.
Gel - non-toxic sodium acetate and water. PVC pouch. Stainless steel disc.