Leather Finger Stall
Medisure soft leather stalls will help to protect dressings and reduce the sweating that is often experienced with PVC finger stalls.
How To Use
- With the elastic strap fully extended, carefully position stall as required.
- Attach hook through metal ring at top of stall. with flat back of hook against skin.
- Adjust the strap to a comfortable and secure fit, taking care not to over tighten.
- Discard when soiled or damaged.
- Use only when affected area is likely to become dirty or damaged and always remove for times of sleep.
- Not intended for continual use or for use over prolonged periods.
- Suitable for light domestic use only.
- Keep away from babies and young children at all times.