Sterimar Cold Defence Nasal Spray 50ml
Sterimar Cold Defence is a medical device recommended for use from 3 years and up and adults to help to limit common cold symptoms, cleanse and wash out impurities (including airbornes responsible for colds), reduce the risk of Ears, Nose and Throat disorders (sinusitis, bronchitis, and otitis) and hydrate and restore the natural moisture of the nasal mucosa
Sterimar Cold Defense may be used prior to nose surgery to cleanse the nasal lining, prior to the intake of nasal treatments in relation to Ear, Nose and Throat disorders.
Sterimar Cold Defense can be used on its own or with other nasal medication based on the advice of a doctor.
How To Use
Sterimar has a unique nozzle that disperses the solution in very fine droplets further up the nose for increased efficacy. Sterimar is easy to use at any angle.
- Prime the spray by briefly pressing the nozzle.
- Insert the nozzle into one nostril.
- Press briefly without tilting your or your head backwards or sniffing.
- Blow your nose.
- Repeat in other nostril.
Clean the nozzle after application with soapy water, rinse and dry.
Use 2 to 6 times a day for as long as needed or as long as your doctor recommends.
Recommended at the beginning of the cold ailments season.
- Free from steroids, drugs, preservatives
- Pressurised container: May burst if heated
- Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources
- Do not pierce or burn, even after use
- Protect from sunlight
- Do not expose to temperature exceeding 50°C/122°F
- Keep out of reach of children
- On first use, prime the spray by briefly pressing the nozzle.
Sea Water, Copper salt, Purified Water. Aseptically packaged.