Swift Midstream Pregnancy Testing Kit 2 Pack
Swift Pregnancy Testing Kit is a simple and easy to use pregnancy testing kit that will give you a clear over 99% accurate result within 5 minutes.
Swift Pregnancy Testing Kit is a self-test kit that detects elevated levels of hCG (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin) which is present at varying degrees in the early stage of pregnancy. Elevated levels of hCG occurs when an egg is fertilised.
- 2 x Midstream Pregnancy Test in pack in a foil pouch
- 1 x Instruction
Directions For Use
PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTION LEAFLET PROVIDED BEFORE USE
- Remove the midstream test from the foil pouch.
- Remove the protective cover cap to expose the absorbent tip.
- Hold the midstream test by the thumb grip with the exposed absorbent tip pointing downward, directly into your urine stream for at least 10 seconds until it is thoroughly moist. The early part of the urine flow will give a stronger reading. Do not urinate onto the test window.
- Replace the cap and lay the midstream test on a flat surface with the window facing upwards and begin timing.
- Read the result after 5 minutes.
Some positive results may be observed in one minute depending upon the concentration of hCG.
Depending on the concentration of hCG in the urine sample positive results may be seen within 40 seconds. Wait the full five minutes to confirm the results.
This is a single use test. Please safely dispose of the product after use in a household bin; regard this as infectious material.
Do not interpret result after 10 minutes
Interpretation of results
Two pink-purple lines will appear in both the control and test window, these may vary slightly in colour, they do not have to match. This means there is a strong possibility that you are pregnant.
Negative (Not Pregnant)
One pink-purple line appears in the control window, no line appears in the test window. This means there is a strong possibility that you are not pregnant.
The test is invalid if no pink-purple line appears in the control window, even if a line appears in the test window. Only two lines signify a pregnancy. Repeat with a new Swift Pregnancy test if the first result is Invalid. Invalid test results can be caused by;
- The absorbent tip not being wetted thoroughly.
- Reading the test result too early or too late.
A 5 minute reaction time is required.